A Financial Guide to COVID-19
We're all experiencing financial distress during these difficult times, and we wanted to share our expertise with anyone who may need it.
If you've been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, this free resource is for you.
Adapted from our guidebooks for cancer patients, A Financial Guide to COVID-19 offers advice about managing the financial struggles that often follow a serious diagnosis or job loss.
To help you manage the financial impact of the pandemic, this guidebook includes:
- Budgeting advice when you experience a loss in income
- Costs and saving options to consider
- Easy action steps to follow
- Checklist for estimating your personal costs
- List of relevant financial resources
Would your network benefit from having A Financial Guide to COVID-19? Share this valuable resource with them today.
- Share with your colleagues on your organization’s intranet.
- Share with your clients as a helpful, free resource.
- Share on social media by linking this page on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Text or email by sending this link or sharing code out to your friends and family.
Scan this Flowcode on your mobile device for easy sharing!
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers standing between a cancer patient and their treatment. Loss of income, out-of-pocket expenses, and socioeconomic factors create disparities in the financial burdens families face. Family Reach delivers financial education, financial planning, resource navigation, and emergency relief funds to patients and caregivers facing a cancer diagnosis so no family has to choose between their health and their home.