A Financial Guide to COVID-19
We're all experiencing financial distress during these difficult times, and we wanted to share our expertise with anyone who may need it.
If you've been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, this free resource is for you.
Adapted from our guidebooks for cancer patients, A Financial Guide to COVID-19 offers advice about managing the financial struggles that often follow a serious diagnosis or job loss.
To help you manage the financial impact of the pandemic, this guidebook includes:
- Budgeting advice when you experience a loss in income
- Costs and saving options to consider
- Easy action steps to follow
- Checklist for estimating your personal costs
- List of relevant financial resources
Would your network benefit from having A Financial Guide to COVID-19? Share this valuable resource with them today.
- Share with your colleagues on your organization’s intranet.
- Share with your clients as a helpful, free resource.
- Share on social media by linking this page on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Text or email by sending this link or sharing code out to your friends and family.
Scan this Flowcode on your mobile device for easy sharing!
Family Reach is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that provides non-medical financial support to families facing cancer. Treatment requires more than medicine — families need a roof over their heads and food on their tables to survive. If a family can’t meet these basic needs, cancer treatment takes a back seat. We work with patients, providers, and community organizations to challenge the systems that force families to choose between their health and their home. Together, we’re making financial treatment a standard of cancer care.