Family Reach Employment Opportunities
Family Reach is always growing and expanding its reach. Below you’ll find currently open opportunities for employment and internships available with our offices. Read more about our mission to learn more about Family Reach.
If there are no open positions on our team at this time, and you would like to submit your resume for future opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com. We will be happy to consider your resume during future position openings.
Family Reach is seeking a tech-savvy, mission-oriented Operations Manager to join our growing team in our Boston office. The organization is in a phase of tremendous growth. Therefore the Operations Manager will have the opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility, interacting with the entire team. Reporting to the Director of Operations & Chief of Staff and collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator, he/she will play a vital role in helping the organization function smoothly and efficiently, enabling us to can reach thousands of families each year.
Family Reach is looking for a highly organized problem solver who would be responsible for the organizational effectiveness and efficiency. He/she will identify, implement and manage systems and processes to support the team in order to accomplish the mission of the organization.
- Serve as the administrator for several technology solutions to support operational needs of the organization
- Provide orientation and training to staff, leading regular trainings as well as creating and maintaining training materials for third-party applications (i.e. Dropbox, Docusign, Beebole, Google Apps, etc.)
- Resolve technical and functional support issues, serve as primary point of contact for various third party solutions
- Research, identify and implement new third-party solutions to improve operational processes
- Stay up to date on, test, and install new updates and patches for applications
- Create and maintain updated documentation of processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator to improve existing systems and processes as well as to implement new solutions
- Serve as front-line “help desk” to FR staff, troubleshoot issues as needed
- Manage FR staff computers, and set up new computers for either new employees or replacement computers
- Ensure that all software is up to date on all FR staff computers (i.e. antivirus, Microsoft office, OS updates, etc.)
- Forward all invoices and requests for payments to external accounting firm
- Manage the monthly expense reports process
- Provide additional support to the Director of Operations & Chief of Staff during the annual audit process
· Undergraduate degree required
· Advanced technology proficiency
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong technical, analytical, project management and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
Benefits include health insurance, retirement, competitive vacation and holidays.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Graphic Design & Website Coordinator
Family Reach seeks a creative, energetic and mission-oriented design professional to join a close-knit team in its Boston office. Reporting directly to the Senior Communications Manager, the Graphic Design and Website Coordinator will have a unique opportunity to play a leading role in the expansion of Family Reach’s brand and web presence as the organization experiences tremendous growth. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects at once. This role is perfect for a recent graduate with design and web experience who is looking to develop new skills and grow with a team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, layout, and design all printed and digital marketing collateral including general mission brochures, logos, advertisements, development tools, and event-related collateral
- Conceptualize, layout, and execute PowerPoint presentations as needed by the development team
- In conjunction with the Content Coordinator, support social media campaigns and create content for a variety of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Develops and maintains relationships with printing vendors, negotiates rates and manages bids and contracts
- Serve as the webmaster, maintaining and updating website graphics and content
- Conduct quarterly reviews of website analytics
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field. Extensive experience in Graphic Design required.
- Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
- Minimum of 2 years related marketing experience
- Experience in managing all aspects of print production processes
- Experience in creating print and digital advertising and promotional materials
- Experience in social media marketing campaign development and implementation
- Experience designing presentations, brochures, displays and packaging
- Skilled knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of web/digital design (HTML, CSS) and previous experience with WordPress
- Familiar with social media best practices across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge and familiarity with video editing tools preferred, but not required.