Family Reach Employment Opportunities
Family Reach is always growing and expanding its reach. Below you’ll find currently open opportunities for employment and internships available with our offices. Read more about our mission to learn more about Family Reach.
If there are no open positions on our team at this time, and you would like to submit your resume for future opportunities, please send an email to email@example.com. We will be happy to consider your resume during future position openings.
Family Reach is seeking a tech-savvy, mission-oriented Operations Manager to join our growing team in our Boston office. The organization is in a phase of tremendous growth. Therefore the Operations Manager will have the opportunity to take on high levels of responsibility, interacting with the entire team. Reporting to the Director of Operations & Chief of Staff and collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator, he/she will play a vital role in helping the organization function smoothly and efficiently, enabling us to can reach thousands of families each year.
Family Reach is looking for a highly organized problem solver who would be responsible for the organizational effectiveness and efficiency. He/she will identify, implement and manage systems and processes to support the team in order to accomplish the mission of the organization.
- Serve as the administrator for several technology solutions to support operational needs of the organization
- Provide orientation and training to staff, leading regular trainings as well as creating and maintaining training materials for third-party applications (i.e. Dropbox, Docusign, Beebole, Google Apps, etc.)
- Resolve technical and functional support issues, serve as primary point of contact for various third party solutions
- Research, identify and implement new third-party solutions to improve operational processes
- Stay up to date on, test, and install new updates and patches for applications
- Create and maintain updated documentation of processes and procedures
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Administrator to improve existing systems and processes as well as to implement new solutions
- Serve as front-line “help desk” to FR staff, troubleshoot issues as needed
- Manage FR staff computers, and set up new computers for either new employees or replacement computers
- Ensure that all software is up to date on all FR staff computers (i.e. antivirus, Microsoft office, OS updates, etc.)
- Forward all invoices and requests for payments to external accounting firm
- Manage the monthly expense reports process
- Provide additional support to the Director of Operations & Chief of Staff during the annual audit process
· Undergraduate degree required
· Advanced technology proficiency
· Must be highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong technical, analytical, project management and communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and prioritize while working under multiple deadlines
Benefits include health insurance, retirement, competitive vacation and holidays.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
HOW TO APPLY
Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.