2021 Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon
Run and Sip from Napa to Sonoma with Family Reach!
Join Reach Athletes this summer as they once again run through California’s famed vineyards in the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. Winding through the small, scenic towns of Northern California and ending with a post-race wine tasting festival, you’re in for a breathtaking (and cheers-worthy) destination race. As a Reach Athlete, you can also toast to your direct impact on families facing the financial burden of cancer.
Push the limits. Persist through the pain. Power forward.
It’s what Reach Athletes do. It’s also what our cancer heroes and their families must do as they face months of uncertainty and devastating financial barriers.
Their courage and strength inspire Reach Athletes to train, overcome obstacles, and keep moving forward.
Think you have what it takes?
Being a Reach Athlete for the 2021 Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon means getting a top of the line race experience while making a tangible difference in the lives of cancer patients across the country.
All Reach Athletes Receive:
- Pre-paid race registration into the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon
- Admission to the post-race wine tasting festival with unlimited tastings and a dedicated Family Reach tent with wine and food
- A commemorative "Run, Sip, Napa to Sonoma" wine glass
- Extensive one-on-one, personalized fundraising support, including a toolkit for success
- Regular communication with Family Reach, including bi-weekly emails and video calls with the team
- Reach Hero Inspiration: Our patients and families will inspire you throughout your training
- Race training support and professional coaching
- A Reach Athlete inspirational dinner, if safe to do so
- A Reach Athlete race singlet and branded apparel
All of our runners commit to fundraise $3,500 for Family Reach as a part of their participation in the 2021 Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. Priority will be given to runners who pledge over and above to required fundraising minimums.
All-Inclusive Nonprofit Runner
$3,500 Fundraising Minimum: Includes complimentary pre-paid entry into the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon.
Family Reach is an official charity partner of the 2021 Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers that stand between cancer patients and their treatment. This includes losses in income, increased out-of-pocket expenses, and various socioeconomic factors that create disparities in the financial burdens families face. Through our solutions-oriented Financial Treatment Program, nationwide events, strategic partnerships, and generous community support, our ultimate goal is to ensure families do not have to choose between their health and their home.