2024 ASICS Falmouth Road Race
Head Down the Cape with Reach Athletes for the 2024 ASICS Falmouth Road Race!
This small-town race with worldwide appeal attracts tens of thousands of people to Cape Cod for a quintessential New England running experience. Cover the storied “7.0” miles from Woods Hole to Falmouth Heights, all while raising funds for families facing the financial burden of cancer and making an impact far beyond the seafood shacks and lighthouses.
Being a Reach Athlete for the ASICS Falmouth Road Race means getting a top-of-the-line race experience while making a tangible difference in the lives of cancer patients across the country.
All Reach Athletes receive:
- Pre-paid race registration into the Falmouth Road Race
- Extensive one-on-one, personalized fundraising support, including a toolkit for success
- Regular communication with Family Reach, including bi-weekly emails and video calls with the team
- Reach Hero Inspiration: Our patients and families will inspire you throughout your training
- Race training support and professional coaching
- A Reach Athlete inspirational dinner, if safe to do so
- A Reach Athlete race singlet and branded apparel
All of our runners commit to fundraise a certain amount for Family Reach as a part of their participation in the ASICS Falmouth Road Race. Priority will be given to runners who pledge over and above to required fundraising minimums.
Nonprofit Runners do not have a bib and will be provided access to one by Family Reach.
$1,250 Fundraising Minimum: Includes a complimentary pre-paid entry into the Falmouth Road Race.
Falmouth At-Home (NEW!)
Register for the Falmouth At-Home Edition and fundraise for Family Reach as you prepare to run or walk 7 miles over 7 days on your own course. Register Here starting May 1.
Family Reach is an official member of the ASICS Falmouth Road Race 2024 Numbers for Nonprofits Program
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers standing between a cancer patient and their treatment. Loss of income, out-of-pocket expenses, and socioeconomic factors create disparities in the financial burdens families face. Family Reach delivers financial education, financial coaching, resource navigation, and emergency relief funds to patients and caregivers facing a cancer diagnosis so no family has to choose between their health and their home.