2021 Trillium Virtual 5K
Lace-up for the 2nd Annual Trillium Virtual 5K!
Trillium Brewing’s Virtual 5K is back again this summer! Last year over 1,800 runners from 30 states and 10 countries took part in this virtual event. The outpouring of support from 2020’s events alone helped remove financial barriers for 56 families so that they could focus on their cancer treatment. This year, Reach Athletes and Team Trillium are striving to help even more families. Join us virtually from anywhere to make that possible!
Push the limits. Persist through the pain. Power forward. It’s what Reach Athletes do. It’s also what our cancer heroes and their families must do as they face months of uncertainty and devastating financial barriers. Their courage and strength inspire Reach Athletes to train, overcome obstacles, and keep moving forward. Think you have what it takes?
Joining Reach Athletes for the 2021 Trillium Virtual 5K means your miles will have the power to change the lives of cancer patients across the country.
All fundraising athletes will receive:
- Regular communication with Family Reach, including weekly emails leading up to race day for motivational and fundraising support
- Reach Hero Inspiration: Our patients and families will inspire you throughout your training
- The opportunity to win awesome Reach Athlete swag through fundraising incentives
Want to go the extra mile for cancer families in need? Start fundraising as part of your involvement and win some awesome Family Reach & Trillium prizes!
- Raise $100 and receive a Reach Athletes Water Bottle
- Raise $500 and receive priority access to an upcoming Reach Athlete event
- Raise $1,000 and receive a Reach Athletes singlet, usually reserved for our marathon teams!
- Finally, our top fundraiser will receive a special Reach Athletes/Trillium care package
Interested in learning more?
More info coming soon! Complete the form below to be the first to know when registration is open.
Ready to Run?
Still Have Questions?
Email Ethan Michaud at [email protected]
Family Reach is proud to partner with Trillium Brewing Company for the Trillium Virtual 5K
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers that stand between cancer patients and their treatment. This includes losses in income, increased out-of-pocket expenses, and various socioeconomic factors that create disparities in the financial burdens families face. Through our solutions-oriented Financial Treatment Program, nationwide events, strategic partnerships, and generous community support, our ultimate goal is to ensure families do not have to choose between their health and their home.