2021 Miles for Meaning Challenge
Presented by Kilter Rewards
Make Your Miles Count for Family Reach!
How does it work?
Step 1: Download the Kilter Rewards app for free today
Step 2: Link your favorite fitness tracker to easily log your miles (Including Strava, MapMyRun, Gramin, FitBit, Google Health, and AppleHealth)
Step 3: Get moving!
Step 4: Be on the lookout for prizes and incentives throughout the month
Push the limits. Persist through the pain. Power forward. It’s what Reach Athletes do. It’s also what our cancer heroes and their families must do as they face months of uncertainty and devastating financial barriers. Their courage and strength inspire Reach Athletes to train, overcome obstacles, and keep moving forward. Think you have what it takes?
Joining Reach Athletes for the 2021 Miles for Meaning Challenge means your everyday miles will have the power to change the lives of cancer patients across the country.
All athletes will receive:
- Regular communication with Family Reach, including weekly emails during the challenge for motivational and fundraising support
- Reach Hero Inspiration: Our patients and families will inspire you throughout the challenge
- First access to upcoming 2021 Reach Athlete events
- The opportunity to win awesome Reach Athlete swag through fundraising incentives
With Miles for Meaning, all you have to do is show up and run, but want to go the extra mile for cancer families in need? Start fundraising in the Kilter Rewards app as part of your involvement and win some awesome Family Reach prizes!
- Raise $100 and receive a Reach Athletes Water Bottle
- Raise $300 and receive a Reach Athletes singlet, usually reserved for our marathon teams!
- Finally, our top team fundraiser will receive a special Reach Athletes care package
Check Back Weekly for Our Team's Progress!
Family Reach is an official member of Miles for Meaning presented by Kilter Rewards
Family Reach is a national 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to removing the financial barriers that stand between cancer patients and their treatment. This includes losses in income, increased out-of-pocket expenses, and various socioeconomic factors that create disparities in the financial burdens families face. Through our solutions-oriented Financial Treatment Program, nationwide events, strategic partnerships, and generous community support, our ultimate goal is to ensure families do not have to choose between their health and their home.